Landing at Sugar Creek - 110 West Gray Eagle, Nags Head, NC 27959 Email Us
**We do not accept NEW patients for NC Medicaid or for NC Healthchoice.
Full orthodontic treatment usually consists of upper and lower braces, is most commonly started when all or most of the adult teeth are present.
• Misaligned bite, and jaw problems which eliminates problems you may have with eating, speaking properly, or with keeping your teeth clean.
• Involves full braces when all of the permanent teeth (usually including the 12-year molars) have erupted, usually between the ages of 11 and 13.
• Final stage of multi-phase treatment and on average requires 18-30 months of treatment.
• The permanent teeth are moved into ideal place to create optimal esthetics and function leaving you with a big, beautiful straight smile, which contributes to a healthy bite.
• Addresses the control and modification of facial growth.
Phase Two Orthodontics