Full orthodontic treatment usually consists of upper and lower braces, is most commonly started when all or most of the adult teeth are present.
• Misaligned bite, and jaw problems which eliminates problems you may have with eating, speaking properly, or with keeping your teeth clean.
• Involves full braces when all of the permanent teeth (usually including the 12-year molars) have erupted, usually between the ages of 11 and 13.
• Final stage of multi-phase treatment and on average requires 18-30 months of treatment.
• The permanent teeth are moved into ideal place to create optimal esthetics and function leaving you with a big, beautiful straight smile, which contributes to a healthy bite.
• Addresses the control and modification of facial growth.
Phase Two Orthodontics